RE: [John Muir Trail] Red's Meadow Re-supply?

  • Singewald
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 29 7:56 AM
      Mike,

      The charge to send resupply to Red's is $25.00 plus $1/day storage (until
      you pick up your package). If you drop it off at Red's before your hike,
      they only charge $1/day.

      Here is a link to the package pickup instructions/fees:

      http://www.redsmeadow.com/forms/PackagePickUp.pdf

      Jeff

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 29 8:31 AM
          Can we send packages to Touloume Meadows?
          vera

          thomas taylor <tgtaylor7@...> wrote:
          If they don't, you can take a shuttle from Reds into
          Mammoth Lakes where there is a post office. Another
          option would be to resupply at Vermillion or Touloume
          Meadows - depending on which way you're heading.

          Thomas
          --- Paul England <pengland@...> wrote:
          > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
          > small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some
          > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
          > they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
          > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT
          > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
          > some stuff there.
          >
          > Thanks.
          > paul

          > removed]

          Best regards,

          Thomas

          Thomas Taylor
          tgtaylor7@...
          http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

        • Prapanna Smith
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 29 8:35 AM
            There is a backpackers camp at Red's Meadow where you can stay for
            night while you get your package and have a hot spring bath. I am sure
            you can prepare and eat your own meals in the camp. There is also a
            cafe right next to the store where you can have fair to good
            breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. In fact, in my own meal planning for
            the JMT this summer I have factored in two meals (dinner and breakfast)
            at Red's Meadow and also at Vermillion Valley resort, that makes four
            meals I won't have to carry in my pack!!

            Prapanna

            A vast surrender was his only strength.
            Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

            On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:26 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:

            > thanks Paul for asking this as I was about to ask the same thing and
            > add Vermillion Valley. I think I did read that Muir Ranch will hold
            > packages but will not let you eat or anything there is that correct?
            > vera
            >
            > Paul England <pengland@...> wrote:
            > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
            > packages?� Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
            > have read that they do not accept mailed packages.� Maybe they only
            > take hand-delivered packages.� I am doin the JMT beginning in late
            > August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
            >
            > Thanks.
            > paul

            > �
            > �� Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.

            > �
            > �
            > Service.

          • Prapanna Smith
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 29 8:36 AM
              You can mail yourself a package to the TM Post Office.

              On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:

              > Can we send packages to Touloume Meadows?
              > vera
              >
              > thomas taylor <tgtaylor7@...> wrote:
              > If they don't, you can take a shuttle from Reds into
              > Mammoth Lakes where there is a post office.� Another
              > option would be to resupply at Vermillion or Touloume
              > Meadows - depending on which way you're heading.
              >
              > Thomas
              > --- Paul England <pengland@...> wrote:
              > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
              > > small re-supply packages?� Several years ago, some
              > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
              > > they do not accept mailed packages.� Maybe they only
              > > take hand-delivered packages.� I am doin the JMT
              > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
              > > some stuff there.
              > >�
              > > Thanks.
              > > paul

              > > removed]
              > >

              > Best regards,
              >
              > Thomas
              >
              > Thomas Taylor
              > tgtaylor7@...
              > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

              > �
              > �� Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > Service.
              >

              > ����� �����
              > �
              > �
              > Service.

            • Vera Lehmkuhl
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 29 8:41 AM
                $25 to pick up / $1 a day to hold both drive in packages and mailed...
                they said 30 days to mail it parcel post..and they only go in 4 times a week. Dinner looks expensive and rooms are outrageous...are their free campsites available or/and should we walk on down the trail or can we stay there? How about showers? :) hot water? how do we get it?

                thanks all,

                Singewald <singewald@...> wrote:
                My understanding is the same as with what Prapanna has shared. Please note,
                however, that Red's charges you a fee for the length of time they hold your
                package so you will want to time your delivery appropriately.

                Jeff

                  Yes, you can do so. Just go their wesite at :

                  http://www.redsmeadow.com/

                  and download the PDF file for package pick up.

                  I called them to verify the process. You mail to them at their PO Box
                  in Mammoth and they pick up the package and hold it for you at the
                  Red's Meadow store.

                  Prapanna

                  A vast surrender was his only strength.
                  Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

                  On Apr 29, 2005, at 5:29 AM, Paul England wrote:

                  > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
                  > packages? Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
                  > have read that they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                  > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT beginning in late
                  > August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
                  >
                  > Thanks.
                  > paul

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > Service.

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Prapanna Smith
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 29 8:46 AM
                    Sorry, Vera, I misread your email earlier. Yes, you are right about
                    Muir Trail Ranch. You can't stay there or prepare yourself food there
                    unless you are one of their "Short Stay" guests. See their info on
                    that at:

                    http://www.muirtrailranch.com/short-stay.html

                    Otherwise, once you pick up your food you have to move on, though you
                    can visit the hot spring before you hit the trail again.

                    Prapanna

                    A vast surrender was his only strength.
                    Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

                    On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:

                    > Can we send packages to Touloume Meadows?
                    > vera
                    >
                    > thomas taylor <tgtaylor7@...> wrote:
                    > If they don't, you can take a shuttle from Reds into
                    > Mammoth Lakes where there is a post office.� Another
                    > option would be to resupply at Vermillion or Touloume
                    > Meadows - depending on which way you're heading.
                    >
                    > Thomas
                    > --- Paul England <pengland@...> wrote:
                    > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
                    > > small re-supply packages?� Several years ago, some
                    > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
                    > > they do not accept mailed packages.� Maybe they only
                    > > take hand-delivered packages.� I am doin the JMT
                    > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
                    > > some stuff there.
                    > >�
                    > > Thanks.
                    > > paul

                    > > removed]
                    > >

                    > Best regards,
                    >
                    > Thomas
                    >
                    > Thomas Taylor
                    > tgtaylor7@...
                    > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

                    > �
                    > �� Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                    > Service.
                    >

                    > ����� �����
                    > �
                    > �
                    > Service.

                  • Vera Lehmkuhl
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 29 8:46 AM
                      thanks for the info and AGAIN sorry about the repost of this very question....:)
                      you are on top of it Prapanna...how soon are you leaving?
                      vera

                      wrote:
                      > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
                      > packages? Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
                      > have read that they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                      > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT beginning in late
                      > August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
                      >
                      > Thanks.
                      > paul

                      > Service.

                      > Service.

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Vera Lehmkuhl
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 29 8:47 AM
                        thanks..

                        wrote:
                        > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
                        > > small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some
                        > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
                        > > they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                        > > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT
                        > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
                        > > some stuff there.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks.
                        > > paul

                        > > removed]
                        > >

                        > Best regards,
                        >
                        > Thomas
                        >
                        > Thomas Taylor
                        > tgtaylor7@...
                        > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

                        > Service.

                        > Service.

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • Prapanna Smith
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 29 8:55 AM
                          I'm heading out of Yosemite on July 7. I'm taking my time this year
                          and plan to enjoy the JMT for 31 days. Snow conditions permitting I
                          may detour to Lakes Basin for a couple to days as well. Sure hope the
                          elements are working on the snow by now.

                          On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:

                          > thanks for the info and AGAIN sorry about the repost of this very
                          > question....:)
                          > you are on top of it Prapanna...how soon are you leaving?
                          > vera
                          >
                          > Prapanna Smith <prapanna@...> wrote:
                          > There is a backpackers camp at Red's Meadow where you can stay for
                          > night while you get your package and have a hot spring bath. I am sure
                          > you can prepare and eat your own meals in the camp. There is also a
                          > cafe right next to the store where you can have fair to good
                          > breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. In fact, in my own meal planning for
                          > the JMT this summer I have factored in two meals (dinner and breakfast)
                          > at Red's Meadow and also at Vermillion Valley resort, that makes four
                          > meals I won't have to carry in my pack!!
                          >
                          > Prapanna

                          > A vast surrender was his only strength.
                          > Savitri Book 3, Canto 2
                          >

                          > On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:26 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:
                          >
                          >> thanks Paul for asking this as I was about to ask the same thing and
                          >> add Vermillion Valley. I think I did read that Muir Ranch will hold
                          >> packages but will not let you eat or anything there is that correct?
                          >> vera
                          >>
                          >> Paul England
                          > wrote:
                          >> Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
                          >> packages? Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
                          >> have read that they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                          >> take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT beginning in late
                          >> August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
                          >>
                          >> Thanks.
                          >> paul

                          >> Service.

                          >> • To visit your group on the web, go to:
                          >>
                          >> • To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                          >>
                          >> • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                          >> Service.

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Mike Pust
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 29 9:19 AM
                            That's pricey enough. I was glad to have llamas, so
                            resupply was not necessary.

                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • Rene Aguilar

                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 29 4:53 PM
                                Thanks Vera - I have gotten plenty of info - looks like you can re-supply everywhere!! I'm figuring on three - Red's, Camp Muir and a friend who is joining me at Kearsarge Pass. My pack is getting lighter with each email.
                                paul

                                Vera Lehmkuhl <vjl_47@...> wrote:
                                thanks..

                                Prapanna Smith

                                wrote:
                                > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
                                > > small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some
                                > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
                                > > they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                                > > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT
                                > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
                                > > some stuff there.
                                > >
                                > > Thanks.
                                > > paul

                                > > removed]
                                > >

                                > Best regards,
                                >
                                > Thomas
                                >
                                > Thomas Taylor
                                > tgtaylor7@...
                                > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

                                > Service.

                                > Service.

                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                              • dive_hike
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 29 5:39 PM
                                  In '98, when I hiked the JMT, a friend drove us (3 in our group) up
                                  to Yosemite. He took us up to Tuolumne and we stashed enough food
                                  to get to Red's in one of the many bear lockers off the parking lot.

                                  Leaving the Valley the next morning, we only carried enough food to
                                  get to Tuolumne. It sure made that first day light! A nice trick
                                  if you can arrange it (and you don't have to get there in time for
                                  the Post Office to be open).

                                  Have a great hike!

                                  --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Paul England <pengland@p...>

                                • Jim Martin
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Apr 29 6:57 PM
                                    I hiked the JMT late summer 2003. We only had one
                                    resupply at Vermillion which is a fun place to stop
                                    and I highly recommend it. I would skip Red's and
                                    Muir Ranch in favor of Vermillion.

                                    Do keep the Kearsarge Pass resupply if possible since
                                    you have a friend doing all the work. With only one
                                    resupply, we were running low toward the end of the
                                    trip and resorted to begging for food and fuel which
                                    worked surprising well since most weekenders tend to
                                    bring too much. Plus, some of the backcountry ranger
                                    stations have hiker boxes where you can leave or take
                                    food as you need.

                                    Have a great trip !!!!

                                    WVhikerdude
                                    http://209.238.151.128/johnmuirtrail2003.htm

                                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/WkiolB/TM

                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                  • thomas taylor
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Apr 29 7:08 PM
                                      If you are able to resupply at Kearsarge without
                                      having to go into Lone Pine, you have it made. While
                                      I have had luck hitching from Lone Pine, there is a
                                      good chance of a long wait for a ride.

                                      I wouldn't count on the bear boxes at the Kearsarge
                                      parking lot as I have had items 'misappropriated' from
                                      them in the past.

                                      Thomas

                                      --- Jim Martin <anasazipottery@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Thomas Taylor
                                      > > > tgtaylor7@...
                                      > > > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

                                      > Yahoo!
                                      > > Terms of
                                      > > > Service.

                                      > > removed]
                                      > > >

                                      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                      > > > � To visit your group on the web, go to:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
                                      > > to:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                                      > > Yahoo! Terms of
                                      > > > Service.

                                      > > removed]
                                      > >

                                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      > > removed]
                                      > >

                                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      > > removed]

                                      > > --------------------~-->
                                      > > Give the gift of life to a sick child.
                                      > > Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's

                                      === message truncated ===

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Apr 29 8:40 PM
                                        cool, don't think we will see you at all...hope all goes well...:)
                                        where did you see that Muir Ranch allows you to use the Hot Springs? can you just go out into the field and use the one out there? :)

                                      • Vera Lehmkuhl

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Apr 29 9:09 PM
                                            cool paul...now can your friend bring our stuff too? :) I am sure that there are Frozen Custard booths at every pass don't you...using the snow pack...:) oh no that's just a dream dang...
                                            vera

                                            Paul England <pengland@...> wrote:
                                            Thanks Vera - I have gotten plenty of info - looks like you can re-supply everywhere!! I'm figuring on three - Red's, Camp Muir and a friend who is joining me at Kearsarge Pass. My pack is getting lighter with each email.
                                            paul

                                            Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:
                                            thanks..

                                            Prapanna Smith
                                            wrote:
                                            You can mail yourself a package to the TM Post Office.

                                            A vast surrender was his only strength.
                                            Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

                                            On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:

                                            > Can we send packages to Touloume Meadows?
                                            > vera
                                            >
                                            > thomas taylor wrote:
                                            > If they don't, you can take a shuttle from Reds into
                                            > Mammoth Lakes where there is a post office. Another
                                            > option would be to resupply at Vermillion or Touloume
                                            > Meadows - depending on which way you're heading.
                                            >
                                            > Thomas
                                            > --- Paul England
                                            wrote:
                                            > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
                                            > > small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some
                                            > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
                                            > > they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                                            > > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT
                                            > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
                                            > > some stuff there.
                                            > >
                                            > > Thanks.
                                            > > paul

                                            > > removed]
                                            > >

                                            > Best regards,
                                            >
                                            > Thomas
                                            >
                                            > Thomas Taylor
                                            > tgtaylor7@...
                                            > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

                                            > Service.

                                            > Service.

                                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                                          • Vera Lehmkuhl
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Apr 29 9:12 PM
                                              well that was my plan ..to carry just a couple of days of food to get us to Tuolumne and pick up package there...I ASSUME that the Post Office is in the complex somewhere? Guess I will spend some time searching the web...:)
                                              think that is an awesome Idea. Unfortunatley we easterners don't have too many friends out there in CA...:) but we'll figure it out...
                                              thanks for the info

                                              wrote:
                                              > Thanks Vera - I have gotten plenty of info - looks like you can re-
                                              supply everywhere!! I'm figuring on three - Red's, Camp Muir and a
                                              friend who is joining me at Kearsarge Pass. My pack is getting
                                              lighter with each email.
                                              > paul
                                              >
                                              > Vera Lehmkuhl <vjl_47@y...> wrote:
                                              > thanks..
                                              >
                                              > Prapanna Smith
                                              > wrote:
                                              > You can mail yourself a package to the TM Post Office.

                                              > A vast surrender was his only strength.
                                              > Savitri Book 3, Canto 2
                                              >

                                              > On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:
                                              >
                                              > > Can we send packages to Touloume Meadows?
                                              > > vera
                                              > >
                                              > > thomas taylor wrote:
                                              > > If they don't, you can take a shuttle from Reds into
                                              > > Mammoth Lakes where there is a post office. Another
                                              > > option would be to resupply at Vermillion or Touloume
                                              > > Meadows - depending on which way you're heading.
                                              > >
                                              > > Thomas
                                              > > --- Paul England
                                              > wrote:
                                              > > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
                                              > > > small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some
                                              > > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
                                              > > > they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                                              > > > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT
                                              > > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
                                              > > > some stuff there.
                                              > > >
                                              > > > Thanks.
                                              > > > paul

                                              > > > removed]
                                              > > >

                                              > > Best regards,
                                              > >
                                              > > Thomas
                                              > >
                                              > > Thomas Taylor
                                              > > tgtaylor7@y...
                                              > > http://profiles.yahoo.com/tgtaylor7

                                              > > Service.

                                              > > � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                                              > >
                                              > > � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                              > > Service.

                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            • Prapanna Smith
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Apr 29 10:49 PM
                                                I believe that technically the hot springs are not a part of the ranch
                                                property. Anyone can go there.

                                                On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:40 PM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:

                                                > cool, don't think we will see you at all...hope all goes well...:)
                                                > where did you see that Muir Ranch allows you to use the Hot Springs?
                                                > can you just go out into the field and use the one out there? :)
                                                >
                                                > Prapanna Smith <prapanna@...> wrote:
                                                > I'm heading out of Yosemite on July 7. I'm taking my time this year
                                                > and plan to enjoy the JMT for 31 days. Snow conditions permitting I
                                                > may detour to Lakes Basin for a couple to days as well. Sure hope the
                                                > elements are working on the snow by now.

                                                A vast surrender was his only strength.
                                                Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

                                                > On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:
                                                >
                                                >> thanks for the info and AGAIN sorry about the repost of this very
                                                >> question....:)
                                                >> you are on top of it Prapanna...how soon are you leaving?
                                                >> vera
                                                >>
                                                >> Prapanna Smith <prapanna@...> wrote:
                                                >> There is a backpackers camp at Red's Meadow where you can stay for
                                                >> night while you get your package and have a hot spring bath. I am sure
                                                >> you can prepare and eat your own meals in the camp. There is also a
                                                >> cafe right next to the store where you can have fair to good
                                                >> breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. In fact, in my own meal planning for
                                                >> the JMT this summer I have factored in two meals (dinner and
                                                >> breakfast)
                                                >> at Red's Meadow and also at Vermillion Valley resort, that makes four
                                                >> meals I won't have to carry in my pack!!
                                                >>
                                                >> Prapanna
                                                >>
                                                >> *******************************************************
                                                >> A vast surrender was his only strength.
                                                >> Savitri Book 3, Canto 2
                                                >>

                                                >> On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:26 AM, Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:
                                                >>
                                                >>> thanks Paul for asking this as I was about to ask the same thing and
                                                >>> add Vermillion Valley. I think I did read that Muir Ranch will hold
                                                >>> packages but will not let you eat or anything there is that correct?
                                                >>> vera
                                                >>>
                                                >>> Paul England
                                                >> wrote:
                                                >>> Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
                                                >>> packages? Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
                                                >>> have read that they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
                                                >>> take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT beginning in late
                                                >>> August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
                                                >>>
                                                >>> Thanks.
                                                >>> paul

                                                >>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                                >>> Service.

                                                >>> � To visit your group on the web, go to:
                                                >>>
                                                >>> � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                                                >>>
                                                >>> � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                                >>> Service.

                                                >> Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                >> Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                              • Vera Lehmkuhl
                                                Message 23 of 26 , May 2, 2005
                                                  Could some of you weigh in on the most expedient and least expensive way to get from one or the other airports to the Yarts station in Merced... right now flight into LAX is most attractive as it is cheaper and non stop....

                                                  I've spent an hour on line trying to make heads out of it and can't figure it out....

                                                  thanks for helping me figure this out...I am going to the PCT website to see what they say too...you guys rock...

                                                  vera

                                                • dive_hike
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , May 2, 2005
                                                    Vera, I suggest calling Amtrak 1-800-872-7245

                                                    They offer a train / bus to Merced from Union Station ($31 one
                                                    way). Ask them how you get from LAX to Union Station.

                                                    Have fun!
                                                    P.S. Let me know if this works out.

                                                    --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Vera Lehmkuhl <vjl_47@y...>