Red's Meadow Re-supply?

  • Paul England
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
      Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.

      Thanks.
      paul

    • Prapanna Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
        Yes, you can do so. Just go their wesite at :

        http://www.redsmeadow.com/

        and download the PDF file for package pick up.

        I called them to verify the process. You mail to them at their PO Box
        in Mammoth and they pick up the package and hold it for you at the
        Red's Meadow store.

        Prapanna

        A vast surrender was his only strength.
        Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

        On Apr 29, 2005, at 5:29 AM, Paul England wrote:

        > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
        > packages?� Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
        > have read that they do not accept mailed packages.� Maybe they only
        > take hand-delivered packages.� I am doin the JMT beginning in late
        > August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
        >
        > Thanks.
        > paul

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > �
        > �
        > Service.

      • Singewald
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
          My understanding is the same as with what Prapanna has shared. Please note,
          however, that Red's charges you a fee for the length of time they hold your
          package so you will want to time your delivery appropriately.

          Jeff

          Yes, you can do so. Just go their wesite at :

          http://www.redsmeadow.com/

          and download the PDF file for package pick up.

          I called them to verify the process. You mail to them at their PO Box
          in Mammoth and they pick up the package and hold it for you at the
          Red's Meadow store.

          Prapanna

          A vast surrender was his only strength.
          Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

          On Apr 29, 2005, at 5:29 AM, Paul England wrote:

          > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold small re-supply
          > packages?  Several years ago, some friends of mine used Red's, but I
          > have read that they do not accept mailed packages.  Maybe they only
          > take hand-delivered packages.  I am doin the JMT beginning in late
          > August and was hoping to pick up some stuff there.
          >
          > Thanks.
          > paul

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.