Help out an incompetent planner...

  • rhemjack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi everybody. My name is Jack, and I'm planning on doing the JMT
      this
      summer with a friend at the beginning of July. We've gotten all our
      maps, and my friend has already started dehydrating meals for us. I
      know I really need to get all my permits together, so what permits do
      need. I know for sure that I need one in Yosemite and to summit Mt.
      Whitney. What for inbetween do I need? Thanks very much.

      - jack rhem