JMT Elevation Banner

  • bodnar1234
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2010
      I just finished my last project before I leave for the trail. I created an affordable elevation profile banner ($9.99) so your family and friends can track your progress on the JMT. The banner is 45 inches long and 13 inches high and covers the entire trail. For more details visit the direct link below or visit HikeThru.com.

      Paul

      http://pocketpct.com/store/jmt_banner
    • skdupre
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2010
        Cool. Just ordered one.
      • skdupre
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 4:02 AM
          Got mine in - like it! I wrote in the actual elevations under the names and then had it laminated. Next I'm going to add small round stickers along the trail where I'll be camping so my kids can track it (I won't have a spot). Thanks for a cool banner - the ones I"ve found online were always too small to really get a sense of the trail.

          Sean
        • brownwetdog
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 7:57 AM
            Sean - that was sure quick! I ordered my guidebook / wall banner two days ago, when I got the first message indicating we could place the order. So you've received the wall banner already? I've not used Erik the Black's guidebooks before, but I was sold on the concept after watching the video. (His PCT guides seem to be well-received.)

            All this pre-planning has me very excited to hike the JMT!! Carol