Indepth Detail of flying into Fresno then bus to Yosemite Valley, etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
    Tonight I studied in depth first flying into Sacramento but the times did not work out for one bus catching the next bus, and then I studied flying into Fresno then busing to Merced then into Yosemite Valley and that works out great.  See attached step by step sequence of how to do it that route.  The pricing is not bad flying into Fresno compared to flying into Sacramento.  I should also do a similar indepth study flying into Merced or flying into Oakland.  I've blind copied my hiking partners and don't want them to think this is 100% confirmed yet.  I'm still doing the analyses.