Please explain the logistics of getting from SF Intl Airpo rt to       Yosemite Valley

  • Shawn Auchterlonie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      I'm sure there are a number of ways to do this...but here is my suggestion:

      Take BART from Airport to nearest CalTrain (should be South San Francisco station).  Take CalTrain to San Jose (it's the last stop on the CalTrain line).  San Jose is a major Amtrak hub.  From here, take an Amtrak train to Merced, then YARTS to Yosemite Valley.

      I apologize, I do not know the exact CalTrain station near the airport, but I'm sure if you Google it you could find it pretty easy.

      Good luck