Fwd: I am trying to find a plastic bag supplier who carries the bag shown in the attached.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
    Fellow JMT members, I'm doing this research to find who supplies these bags.  See the attached.  So far, I have contacted http://www.flexpack.com/zip-lock-bags.htm tonight -- I will contact more until I find a supplier and will share it with the group.  If any of you know of a supplier please let me know.  Thanks.