Re: Favorite sidetrips

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 2:38 PM
      When my Son and I did JMT we fished down the river a ways but did not go that far. We saved it for a trip that took us to Simpson Mdw and it surely is different in terrain and vegetation. One of my favorite side trips is McGee Lakes basin from Evolution Valley. When we did the trail we only took two days off, the first to fish below Palisade Ck and the second in the upper Kern. What worked best fop us was to make following trips in the areas that caught our fancy and spent a week seeing the side sights.