Re: Powdered milk was:Breakfast and lunch

  • heartfire144
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 2, 2010
      Non fat powdered milk can take a long time to mix well, especially with really cold water. You're supposed to mix it up, let it sit for a while in the fridge and then shake/mix some more.

      Nido - whole milk mixes quite readily without the clumping problem.

      But, next time, try this; put the powdered milk in whatever container you want, add a small amount of water and mix (stir), (it won't even make the whole thing moist) add another small amount of water and mix, do this bit by bit until it is all runny, then you can add the rest of the water and it should be fine.

      This works with any powdered stuff that tends to clump - pudding mixes etc.
      Judy