Re: Yose. Backpacker Campsites < July 1

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2010
      And Chongo wasn't the only one. "Exploiting a loophole" with emphasis on exploit. Still happens, though the Rangers are getting pretty tough on OB camping.

      The Rangers aren't likely to tell you that you can camp in a closed campground, that's not to say you can't, or can for that matter.

      Not exactly helpful I know.

      JD
      www.johndittli.com