Re: [John Muir Trail] Guns in NP

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2010
      Ed says;

      It truly is a sad day for the NP system, when our elected(useless)offical can pass stupid laws like this. But yet, we can't get every American affordable health care.Have we really become a paranoid society? I feel safer on the trail with bears, than with gun toting humans! Ed in AZ.

      We're starting to drift off-topic here.  This is not to say whether I agree or disagree with Ed, just that we share many views on the JMT but probably don't on health care and the usefulness of our elected officials.  Lets see if we can tone down the political heat of the group on this issue.  We plowed this ground pretty thoroughly 6 months ago and I don't think we have to do it again.

      San Francisco, CA  94114-3707
      415-648-9279