Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: car shuttle

  • Catra Corbett
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hi Bob-

      I hold the record for the fastest woman's record in 5 days 15 hours. I also hold the record for a Yo Yo 12 days 4 hours.

      I had two supply drops. One at Muir Ranch the other I had to run in a few weeks prior, I had that one at Woods creek crossing.

      I use to have a web site with my X. I'm going to work on building a site in the next few months.

      Cheers,

      Catra

      Bob <rrichey@...> wrote:

      So do you have a trip journal somewhere? I understand you set some
      sort of record. Where and how did you resupply? - BobR

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "catrarunner"