Re: [John Muir Trail] car parking at Mammoth Lakes

  • Rene Aguilar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2005
      Yes, there is free long-term parking at the Mammoth Mountain Inn near the shuttle stop for Red's meadow.

      Dave <idahomtman@...> wrote:
      I am thinking of driving to Mammoth Lakes and then taking YARTS to
      YV. Returning from WP via CREST to Mammoth lakes after the trip. Can
      a person park there vehicle at the FS Visitor Center for long-term
      in Mammoth Lakes?

    • thomas taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
        Rene's right. The Inn will ask for and keep your car
        keys in the safe (in case it becomes necessary to move
        your vehicle) until you return. Showers are $5 with
        soap and towels.

        --- Rene Aguilar <reneaguilar@...> wrote:

        > Yes, there is free long-term parking at the Mammoth
        > Mountain Inn near the shuttle stop for Red's meadow.
        >
        > Dave <idahomtman@...> wrote:
        > I am thinking of driving to Mammoth Lakes and then
        > taking YARTS to
        > YV. Returning from WP via CREST to Mammoth lakes
        > after the trip. Can
        > a person park there vehicle at the FS Visitor Center
        > for long-term
        > in Mammoth Lakes?

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > removed]