car parking at Mammoth Lakes

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2005
      I am thinking of driving to Mammoth Lakes and then taking YARTS to
      YV. Returning from WP via CREST to Mammoth lakes after the trip. Can
      a person park there vehicle at the FS Visitor Center for long-term
      in Mammoth Lakes?
    • Rene Aguilar

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
          Rene's right. The Inn will ask for and keep your car
          keys in the safe (in case it becomes necessary to move
          your vehicle) until you return. Showers are $5 with
          soap and towels.

          --- Rene Aguilar <reneaguilar@...> wrote:

          > Yes, there is free long-term parking at the Mammoth
          > Mountain Inn near the shuttle stop for Red's meadow.
          >
          > Dave <idahomtman@...> wrote:
          > I am thinking of driving to Mammoth Lakes and then
          > taking YARTS to
          > YV. Returning from WP via CREST to Mammoth lakes
          > after the trip. Can
          > a person park there vehicle at the FS Visitor Center
          > for long-term
          > in Mammoth Lakes?

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > removed]