Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: what I like . . . " your results may vary"

    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 2, 2010
      On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:16 AM, <Patronio@...> wrote:

      | Is the Neo Air self-inflatable? Do you have to blow too much air and if so, how long does it | take?

      The NeoAir doesn't self-inflate - you blow in all the air.  But it's not too bad.  Not like the air mattresses I remember form years ago.

      One nice thing is that it deflates really quickly and really well.

      As I said earlier today, I've used it this weekend down to about 13 degrees (but it was with an old Ridgecrest closed cell pad - I usually need 2 pads in the snow).  Kept nice and warm (but I also had a good bag).

      San Francisco, CA  94114-3707
      415-648-9279

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 2, 2010