Re: hiking partner

  • plockey@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22 1:51 PM
      I don't have any experience with the south to north route but I would
      say that the valley to Tuolumne is no piece of cake. Right from the
      start you have a 4500+ elevation gain. A chore that is not repeated
      anywhere else on the trail.

      Paul

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "dive_hike" <dive_hike@y...>