Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: completed 8-16

  • Steve Z
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 22, 2004
      Had one bear problem in Yosemite other than that no
      issues. No problems with altitude whatsoever other
      than shortness of breath sometimes. As for the
      weather....the first 10 days or so were blistering hot
      without a cloud in the sky. Then the afternoon thunder
      storms hit with rain and hail for the next 4 days.
      Luckly it stopped by early evening and didn't start
      again till the next day around 1pm. So we had
      rainfree mornings and nights, but the afternoons were
      kinda miserable. But you know something....all of
      that just added to the adventure and made it a more
      interesting trip with more interesting stories.

      Steve

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail