Re:evacuation plans

  • Gary A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
      I found NO humor in Roberts response. We all on here for one reason. That is to get/share as much info from Responsable/Knowledgeable folks about the JMT. I understand your concerns & I as well have never hiked the whole JMT and want to gather as much info before I do. It does not mean I have not been Backpacking! I thought it was a Great Questions & we got great response from some great folks. I just hope Robert never has to Evac for any resason, he thinks there are phones all along the way. Hehe Good Luck!!

      Gary A.