Snow line & Bathroom

  • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2010
      On paper the only place I be camping out on the snow is Muir pass and may be the junction to K Pass. I there a proper was in going to the bathroom in the snow. I really don't know how much snow there will be or at any given day where I be at like I said before am going as far as I can depending on what my body tell me