what mt?

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010

    Does anyone recognize this peak?  The shot was taken walking along the road towards  Glacier Point, from Badger Pass , just prior to reaching the Bridalveil Falls campground turnoff.  Thanks, Barbara

  • Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
      As you're heading east along Glacier Point road, before the BV falls campground you would be facing towards the Clark Range. After looking at a topo map, my best guess is Merced Peak. I'd have to pull out a photo of the whole range to compare against the other peaks to know for sure.

      [Attachment(s) from Barbara Karagosian included below]

      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
        Thanks so much Rebecca!

        Barbara

        On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Barbara Karagosian <barbara@mkpe. com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Barbara Karagosian included below]

        Does anyone recognize this peak?  The shot was taken walking along the road towards  Glacier Point, from Badger Pass, just prior to reaching the Bridalveil Falls campground turnoff.  Thanks, Barbara

      • b b
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
          It looks like it could be Merced Peak.