Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: A royalty free, copyright version of a John       Muir Trail badge

  • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      Barbara well put, guess that why I REALLY looking forward of wearing this badge as I hike the JMT this year. I shall wear it with great pride and honer. This trail take a great deal of planning and would test a person to their limits. This group does a great job in helping everyone.

      From: Barbara Burns <karpanilove@...>
      Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:30:21 -0800 (PST)
      To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: A royalty free, copyright version of a John       Muir Trail badge

      Hi all!  As usual, this group does not disappoint in its ability to be creative and resourceful.  I love the idea of the button and the picture is perfect.  Count me in on this, and thank you to those who are making it happen.
      In gratefulness,
      Karpani