Bear canisters

  • kthroolin
    Message 1 of 34 , May 5, 2004
      Is it hard to find the bear lockers on the JMT trail?
      For the permit for Mt Whitney it said to carry bear canisters. So I
      wonder if I should buy a couple canisters
      I heard the Tioga road is plowed.
      I worked on a trail crew in Kings Canyon National Park. For 2 weeks
      I worked on Mather Pass. It was later in the season, but I remember
      that it was steep.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, thomas taylor <tgtaylor7@y...>

    • kblovold
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 31 4:42 PM
        Thanks for the helpful input and sorry for the incorrect spelling of consensus.