Cracks

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Thank you so much for yr replies! I rushed out and got liquid bandage
      for my current owie. I also like the "inside" approach from Roleigh. I
      haven't worn gloves before but will next trip - also because my hiking
      poles tend to abrade my hands as well. I've heard of Bag Balm before-
      intended for cows udders! But oh well! Often sold I'm gardening
      stores in LA. And the direct approach to finger taping is obvious but
      I never thought of it. Bandaids are useless.

      Thanks all!

      Barbara