Re: [John Muir Trail] Vermillion Resort

  • kthroolin
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 29, 2004
      I called the owner earlier and he told me to call back in early May
      to see if the resort would be open. If we cut through Goodale Pass
      and took the Goodale Pass trail then it only adds about 4 miles to
      get to the Vermillion Resort.

      The library at the University has 13 nice topos of the John Muir
      Trail. I have been trying to stay in good shape last weekend I went
      snowshoeing and the week before I ran a half marathon.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, thomas taylor <tgtaylor7@y...>

    • kblovold
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 31, 2013
        Thanks for the helpful input and sorry for the incorrect spelling of consensus.