  • ndeewoods
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 28, 2004
      Glad you got it all worked out, you will have a blast!!!!
      Dee
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Kathryn Throolin
      <kthroolin@y...> wrote:
      > Hey I just received an email saying that I have been accepted into
      the John Muir trail groups. My freind and I want to do the trail
      early May 12 to June 4. We have transportation. We are excited and
      a little nervous.
      > We will bring snow shoes and skiis and decide which to use when we
      get there. We hope that the Vermillion resort will be open.

    • kblovold
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 31, 2013
        Thanks for the helpful input and sorry for the incorrect spelling of consensus.