  • Kathryn Throolin
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 28 9:48 AM
      Hey I just received an email saying that I have been accepted into the John Muir trail groups. My freind and I want to do the trail early May 12 to June 4. We have transportation. We are excited and a little nervous.
      We will bring snow shoes and skiis and decide which to use when we get there. We hope that the Vermillion resort will be open.

    • kblovold
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 31, 2013
        Thanks for the helpful input and sorry for the incorrect spelling of consensus.