Re: [John Muir Trail] HikeThru.com Launched

  • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
      Yea Paul I be leave you could develop your site to one of the major site one will want to go if they are planning a thru hike. For my part my plan is hiking the PCT in 2013 and have been to many sites and done countless hours of researching gear. Be nice if some one could go one and get most of the information they need. Good luck

      From: "bodnar1234" <paulbodnar@...>
      Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:26:15 -0000
      To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] HikeThru.com Launched

      Great suggestion about creek crossings... I will put that on my list of things to do.

      I plan on adding a section dedicated to the JMT in a few weeks. It should give plenty of time for additional comments and suggestions before the hiking season starts.

      Right now I'm concentrating on the most important information first, food, water, shelter and then I'll expand out to cover more basic information in greater detail.

      Thanks again for your suggestion.

      Paul