Re: [John Muir Trail] HikeThru.com Launched

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2009
      Paul.

      Nice site!  While I'm sure you are still "growing" the site, I already found a lot of useful stuff there, and still have more to explore.

      I was particularly attracted to your knots page and the information you supplied about Mountain Education's free three-day course on snow hiking (if I'm going to carry my ice ax in the early season, I better learn to use it).

      Note to other group members.  If you have trouble clinking on the link Paul provided, just type the following into your browser's address bar (or cut and paste it)

      hikethru.com

      Typing the same into a Google search bar should also work.

      There is now a link to the site on the Group's links page.

      San Francisco, CA  94114-3707
      415-648-9279