[John Muir Trail] Re: JMT book

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
      I am so sorry but I made a mistake. I actually bought and thought I was commenting on John Dittli's book (link below) and assumed this was the same thread. I failed to go back and double check the author name (John not Peter) before I posted. Please accept my apoligies for any confusion I may have created.

      Eric

      http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/