Re: [John Muir Trail] Digest Number 104

  • pdahl2@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2004
      I resupplied by mailing myself a package to Red's Meadow Resort, Vermillion Valley Resort and Muir Trail Ranch. You can find their web sites by doing a Google search. The new owner of Vermillion Valley Resort is great. I met him and several employees all of whom welcomed hikers.

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.