Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Help me find a tent

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2009
      Maxim Suggests

      "Take a look:
      http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/shop/mountain/shelters/oneshot

      Black Diamond Lightsabre (a hooped bivy) is made of the same (Epic) fabric as the OneShot (that has worked for Maxim) but is lighter and has a smaller-footprint.  It recently had a price reduction from $200 to $150.  I've really liked mine in part because it requires a very small flat area to pitch and is very stable in difficult wind conditions. 26 oz.  (vs 37 for the OneShot)  Some people dislike the confined nature of a bivy, however,

      http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/shop/mountain/shelters/lightsabre-bivy

      San Francisco, CA  94114-3707
      415-648-9279

      On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Maxim <mvkazit@...> wrote:

      Take a look:
      http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/shop/mountain/shelters/oneshot

      Fully functional, ultra-light, single wall, compact tent. I use it for few years and almost 100% happy for now.