RE: [John Muir Trail] hiking JMT this summer

  • JD Schaefer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Divide the distance 222-miles by your daily average and add anticipated time
      off trail for resupply and/or zero(s).

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        Have you hiked in the Sierra before to know what you average in
        miles/day? In any case, I would say "generally" that 2 weeks is
        strenuous and 4 is leisurely.
        Dee
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "amanda_goldey"