Re - Dept of Goods codes

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009

      This is a new site from BackCountry.com, and they are giving away free stuff.  To get to the site (which is a beta site right now) one has to use a code.  They gave me some codes to share – see below.  They have a bunch of reduced price stuff, and are also sending out free items with 10% of the orders they receive.  You don’t know til you get your package whether it will also include free stuff or not.

      The site to go to is:  http://www.departmentofgoods.com/

      Thanks to Roleigh for pointing me in this direction.  Just wish I needed more gear!  Barbara

      DepartmentofGoods.com

      Thanks for checking out DepartmentofGoods

      Now you can hook your friends up too, here are some exclusive invite codes you can share:

      139FQC-39C9-JKNVY
      37B7H-39CB-KYH27
      12EFKV-39CD-W63RS
      13SC7U-39CF-WWWZC
      2U6CXP-39CH-HGG5R

      From socks to kayaks, Department of Goods is giving away over $150,000 in product. You may get a mystery gift in your box of goodies, so keep an eye out for random radness.

      If you get some sweet freebies, post it on the Facebook page below, or just check in to see what others have posted.

      DofG Facebook >

      Oh, yeah, and Department of Goods is comp'ing one out of every ten orders at random. Mmmmm free stuff.

      DepartmentofGoods.com

      These freebies are for a limited time only.

      Department Of Goods – Full Price Is Dead

      DepartmentofGoods.com  |  2607 South 3200 West Suite A  |   Salt Lake City , UT 84119