Google Reader for Beginners

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      I most highly recommend Google Reader for members of these groups. It enables one to surf 20 times what they normally surf in 1/10th the time they surf whatever they surf now (ie, 1/20th of what they could be surfing).
      It's great to find relevant backpacking blog entries posted elsewhere get sent back here if they're relevant. It's a wide, wide world the web and I don't want to do all the searching via Google Reader.

      http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/dtKx/~3/tzYr0ImX50Y/google-reader-for-beginners.html
      (for those who can't get the embedded link below to work)

      Sent to you by Roleigh Martin via Google Reader:

      via Official Google Reader Blog by Nick on 1/8/09

      Have you ever had a friend or family member who you know would love using Google Reader? Have you ever had trouble explaining to that same friend or family member just how using Reader could make their lives easier (and more fun)? We sure have, so if you're anything like us then we have some useful tools in store for you.

      The Google Reader Team is proud to introduce several new help resources designed specifically at introducing beginners to using Reader: Google Reader Help Videos and the Google Reader Getting Started Guide, both accessible directly from our Help Center.

      Feel free to let us know what you think by commenting on the videos or by leaving feedback in our Help Forum. Although the videos are aimed at beginners, we're hoping to eventually cover even more advanced and lesser-known features in the same visual and step-by-step manner.

      Now get watching, Readers! And don't forget to send the link along to your favorite beginner, newbie, or visual learner!

      Things you can do from here: