[John Muir Trail] Re:Running the JMT in July

  • Reinhold
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
      -It's nice to hear from you JD. I remember running into you on the
      Golden Staircase. My hiking season is over for this year but the
      skiing season is just around the corner.Maybe we will run into each
      other on the trail next year. Untill then HAPPY TRAILS!!!
      JMTReinhold-----------------------------------------
      In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "JD
      Schaefer" <jdrows@c...> wrote:
      > Hi Reinhold
      > I was "playing" with my camera on the Golden Staircase SoBo when
      you blew by
      > me as we exchanged hometowns. I'm only 57 so I have a ways to go
      to catch
      > up to you.
      >
      > I look forward to hearing more of your exploits in the future.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > JD Schaefer

      Reinhold

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/