RE: [John Muir Trail] Re:Running the JMT in July

  • JD Schaefer
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Reinhold
      I was "playing" with my camera on the Golden Staircase SoBo when you blew by
      me as we exchanged hometowns. I'm only 57 so I have a ways to go to catch
      up to you.

      I look forward to hearing more of your exploits in the future.

      Best regards,
      JD Schaefer

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
        -It's nice to hear from you JD. I remember running into you on the
        Golden Staircase. My hiking season is over for this year but the
        skiing season is just around the corner.Maybe we will run into each
        other on the trail next year. Untill then HAPPY TRAILS!!!

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/