Re: [John Muir Trail] Winter JMT

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Thanks peter.  I'll pass that on. And thanks Ed. I figured the same thing for resupplies.

      Sent from my iPhone.

      On Oct 1, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Peter Burke <pburke@...> wrote:

      it has been done on ski before -

      http://www.jamesalu tz.com/index_ JMT1.htm

      and related with good photos showing conditions. won't need bear
      canisters in winter :)

      http://www.wholey. net/HST/HST. html

      I recall seeing a photo gallery of some guys doing this in the 1970s but
      can't find it now.