Re: Don’t Miss An Episode: Watch the Ken Burns Special Online

  • ekacura
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      -I agree 100%,if you have but the slightest love for the outdoors,watch this Special on the National Parks! I have come away from each episode inspired and in awe by our parks and the wonderful people who made it possible,so many years ago!! Ken Burns has out done himself this time, a magnificent work of art this special!! See it for yourself, like the Grand Canyon, it defies description. Ed in Marana,Az.