Re: Test

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
      Greetings to DVBraun!

      Hey Snow Nymph,

      Great photos of the Canadian Rockies. Reminded me of my trip
      in '01! Thanks.

      I see you have a Stephenson Tent too. I used to hike with a tarp,
      but I bought a Stephenson 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it.

      Best to all! Think snow.
      Bill

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Nymph" <snownymph@s...>
      wrote:
      > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
      post
      > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
      weeks
      > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
      > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
      >
      > http://www.snow-nymph.com
    • JD Schaefer
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
        Hi B'packers,
        Although I was happy doing the JMT this summer with my 1'10" Tarptent,
        winter approaches and I would love to buy a used Stephenson's 2R that's in
        good shape in the event any of you don't use yours anymore and want to be
        sure it goes to a good home. I'd rather not buy a new one and so hope one
        can be recycled.
        Thanks
        JD Schaefer
        JMT SoBo August 25-September 11 2003
        BTW Whitney Portal Store has JMT patches for any of you who enjoy that kind
        of thing.

        wrote:
        > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
        post
        > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
        weeks
        > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
        > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
        >
        > http://www.snow-nymph.com

      • hmdsierra
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
          I come here every day but no new posts have shown up lately. WLD did
          JMY but posted on other sites. I enjoyed taking the trip with him.
          Since I'm now located in Oregon this is one of the places I come to
          get my Sierra fix.

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, dvbraun <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Test - anybody out there?
        • Don Amundson
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
            Test only--seems some messages are being lost in cyberspace.