Re: [John Muir Trail] Test

  • ndeewoods
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
      Me too, I check in once in awhile...sometimes this group gets going.
      Dee--- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, john radich
      <johnrultrarunner@y...> wrote:
      > Hello!
      > Roger that, I am out there.
      > JR
      > --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > Test - anybody out there?

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
        Greetings to DVBraun!

        Hey Snow Nymph,

        Great photos of the Canadian Rockies. Reminded me of my trip
        in '01! Thanks.

        I see you have a Stephenson Tent too. I used to hike with a tarp,
        but I bought a Stephenson 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it.

        Best to all! Think snow.
        Bill

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Nymph" <snownymph@s...>
        wrote:
        > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
        post
        > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
        weeks
        > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
        > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
        >
        > http://www.snow-nymph.com
      • JD Schaefer
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
          Hi B'packers,
          Although I was happy doing the JMT this summer with my 1'10" Tarptent,
          winter approaches and I would love to buy a used Stephenson's 2R that's in
          good shape in the event any of you don't use yours anymore and want to be
          sure it goes to a good home. I'd rather not buy a new one and so hope one
          can be recycled.
          Thanks
          JD Schaefer
          JMT SoBo August 25-September 11 2003
          BTW Whitney Portal Store has JMT patches for any of you who enjoy that kind
          of thing.

          wrote:
          > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
          post
          > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
          weeks
          > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
          > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
          >
          > http://www.snow-nymph.com

        • hmdsierra
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
            I come here every day but no new posts have shown up lately. WLD did
            JMY but posted on other sites. I enjoyed taking the trip with him.
            Since I'm now located in Oregon this is one of the places I come to
            get my Sierra fix.

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, dvbraun <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Test - anybody out there?
          • Don Amundson
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
              Test only--seems some messages are being lost in cyberspace.