Re: [John Muir Trail] Test

  • john radich
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hello!
      Roger that, I am out there.
      JR
      --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Test - anybody out there?

    • ndeewoods
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
        Me too, I check in once in awhile...sometimes this group gets going.
        Dee--- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, john radich
        <johnrultrarunner@y...> wrote:
        > Hello!
        > Roger that, I am out there.
        > JR
        > --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > > Test - anybody out there?

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
          Greetings to DVBraun!

          Hey Snow Nymph,

          Great photos of the Canadian Rockies. Reminded me of my trip
          in '01! Thanks.

          I see you have a Stephenson Tent too. I used to hike with a tarp,
          but I bought a Stephenson 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it.

          Best to all! Think snow.
          Bill

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Nymph" <snownymph@s...>
          wrote:
          > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
          post
          > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
          weeks
          > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
          > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
          >
          > http://www.snow-nymph.com
        • JD Schaefer
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
            Hi B'packers,
            Although I was happy doing the JMT this summer with my 1'10" Tarptent,
            winter approaches and I would love to buy a used Stephenson's 2R that's in
            good shape in the event any of you don't use yours anymore and want to be
            sure it goes to a good home. I'd rather not buy a new one and so hope one
            can be recycled.
            Thanks
            JD Schaefer
            JMT SoBo August 25-September 11 2003
            BTW Whitney Portal Store has JMT patches for any of you who enjoy that kind
            of thing.

            wrote:
            > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
            post
            > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
            weeks
            > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
            > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
            >
            > http://www.snow-nymph.com

          • hmdsierra
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
              I come here every day but no new posts have shown up lately. WLD did
              JMY but posted on other sites. I enjoyed taking the trip with him.
              Since I'm now located in Oregon this is one of the places I come to
              get my Sierra fix.

              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, dvbraun <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Test - anybody out there?
            • Don Amundson
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
                Test only--seems some messages are being lost in cyberspace.