Re: Test

  • Snow Nymph
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2003
      I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to post
      on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few weeks
      ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
      Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.

      http://www.snow-nymph.com
    • john radich
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 23, 2003
        Hello!
        Roger that, I am out there.
        JR
        --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Test - anybody out there?

      • ndeewoods
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
          Me too, I check in once in awhile...sometimes this group gets going.
          Dee--- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, john radich
          <johnrultrarunner@y...> wrote:
          > Hello!
          > Roger that, I am out there.
          > JR
          > --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > > Test - anybody out there?

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
            Greetings to DVBraun!

            Hey Snow Nymph,

            Great photos of the Canadian Rockies. Reminded me of my trip
            in '01! Thanks.

            I see you have a Stephenson Tent too. I used to hike with a tarp,
            but I bought a Stephenson 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it.

            Best to all! Think snow.
            Bill

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Nymph" <snownymph@s...>
            wrote:
            > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
            post
            > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
            weeks
            > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
            > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
            >
            > http://www.snow-nymph.com
          • JD Schaefer
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
              Hi B'packers,
              Although I was happy doing the JMT this summer with my 1'10" Tarptent,
              winter approaches and I would love to buy a used Stephenson's 2R that's in
              good shape in the event any of you don't use yours anymore and want to be
              sure it goes to a good home. I'd rather not buy a new one and so hope one
              can be recycled.
              Thanks
              JD Schaefer
              JMT SoBo August 25-September 11 2003
              BTW Whitney Portal Store has JMT patches for any of you who enjoy that kind
              of thing.

              wrote:
              > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
              post
              > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
              weeks
              > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
              > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
              >
              > http://www.snow-nymph.com

            • hmdsierra
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
                I come here every day but no new posts have shown up lately. WLD did
                JMY but posted on other sites. I enjoyed taking the trip with him.
                Since I'm now located in Oregon this is one of the places I come to
                get my Sierra fix.

                --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, dvbraun <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Test - anybody out there?
              • Don Amundson
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
                  Test only--seems some messages are being lost in cyberspace.