Test

  • dvbraun
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2003
      Test - anybody out there?
    • Snow Nymph
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 2003
        I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to post
        on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few weeks
        ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
        Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.

        http://www.snow-nymph.com
      • john radich
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 23, 2003
          Hello!
          Roger that, I am out there.
          JR
          --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Test - anybody out there?

        • ndeewoods
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
            Me too, I check in once in awhile...sometimes this group gets going.
            Dee--- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, john radich
            <johnrultrarunner@y...> wrote:
            > Hello!
            > Roger that, I am out there.
            > JR
            > --- dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > > Test - anybody out there?

          • Bill
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
              Greetings to DVBraun!

              Hey Snow Nymph,

              Great photos of the Canadian Rockies. Reminded me of my trip
              in '01! Thanks.

              I see you have a Stephenson Tent too. I used to hike with a tarp,
              but I bought a Stephenson 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it.

              Best to all! Think snow.
              Bill

              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Nymph" <snownymph@s...>
              wrote:
              > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
              post
              > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
              weeks
              > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
              > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
              >
              > http://www.snow-nymph.com
            • JD Schaefer
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
                Hi B'packers,
                Although I was happy doing the JMT this summer with my 1'10" Tarptent,
                winter approaches and I would love to buy a used Stephenson's 2R that's in
                good shape in the event any of you don't use yours anymore and want to be
                sure it goes to a good home. I'd rather not buy a new one and so hope one
                can be recycled.
                Thanks
                JD Schaefer
                JMT SoBo August 25-September 11 2003
                BTW Whitney Portal Store has JMT patches for any of you who enjoy that kind
                of thing.

                wrote:
                > I check in here every once in awhile. Haven't had anything to
                post
                > on the JMT. Did Whitney and Keeler Needle as a dayhike a few
                weeks
                > ago. If we do the JMT again, I think we'll bag Whitney, Keeler,
                > Crooks Peak and Muir on the way down.
                >
                > http://www.snow-nymph.com

              • hmdsierra
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 24, 2003
                  I come here every day but no new posts have shown up lately. WLD did
                  JMY but posted on other sites. I enjoyed taking the trip with him.
                  Since I'm now located in Oregon this is one of the places I come to
                  get my Sierra fix.

                  --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, dvbraun <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Test - anybody out there?
                • Don Amundson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
                    Test only--seems some messages are being lost in cyberspace.