Re: [John Muir Trail] Waypoints Requested

  • JD Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 6:15 PM
      Hi All
      Have spent several hours trying to find waypoints for the JMT. Aside from
      the important bear box waypoints, I'm having no luck. Do any of you
      knowledgeable folks have a source for those waypoints? Planning on a SOBO
      starting Aug 26. Got my permit, just waiting for the skeeters to reduce
      their population.
      Thanks
      JD