Re: [John Muir Trail] Waypoints Requested

  • JD Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hi All
      Have spent several hours trying to find waypoints for the JMT. Aside from
      the important bear box waypoints, I'm having no luck. Do any of you
      knowledgeable folks have a source for those waypoints? Planning on a SOBO
      starting Aug 26. Got my permit, just waiting for the skeeters to reduce
      their population.
      Thanks
      JD