[John Muir Trail] Re: Rae Lakes Loop trip, any suggestions?

  • onkelb0b
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
      Came back last week and mosquitoes were surprisingly absent from the usual haunts. Vidette Meadow, Kearsarge Lakes, Rae Lakes, and Woods Creek were rather pleasant. I set up my bug net at Junction Meadow but it wasn't too bad. Temps were warm at night too, low was 41 F, which is a far cry from the 20's I ran into during previous years.