Re: Horseback version of JMT trip

  • mvslamo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      I was on the trail at 1000 island lake and met up with a wrangler named Sheila. She had two people and their gear on donkey back. Apparently you can hire as many mules as you need. They carry 150lbs of gear each. I was thinking about having some wine and cots brought to the lake next year for a week or 2 of comfort camping. Anyway, she said ask for Sheila out of Red's meadow.

      Sam