Re: [John Muir Trail] message from the moderator

  • Nube Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
      I agree...a big thanks to all who have shared their enthusiasm, love and time. I am grateful to be able to contribute and receive. This group has helped so much while I planned my first hike on the JMT this year- a brief account coming soon. And being that I am low techie, I thank all of you who are managing the changes about to take place- I've got smiles for you on the sidelines.
      In gratitude, Nube