New Photo Book on the John Muir Trail

  • johndittli
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi All
      I just wanted to let you all know there is a brand new coffee table book
      by Companion Press on the JMT!
      Check it out at http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/
      <http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/>
      Shame less promotion, I know.
      John

    • Nube Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
        I love shameless! And Look forward to purchasing my copy. How blessed I feel to be graced with the beauty of the Sierras- and a fine photographer helps when I'm not there...
        Nube

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 8, 2009
            Some more links about his book/work:

            John Dittli/Leslie Goethals
            www.johndittli.com
            760-934-3505

            NEW BOOK!
            http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/

            NEW BLOG
            http://dittli.wordpress.com/

            OLD ARCHIVED BLOG
            http://johndittli.com/site/component/option,com_myblog/Itemid,29/

            On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:
            I just received my autographed book today (I was told I got the first shipped signed edition), it is unbelievably most beautiful and most fantastic.  An absolute valued and most treasured book.  For all who have hiked the JMT, I highly, most highly recommend this book.

            On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM, johndittli <shop@...> wrote:

            Hi All
            I just wanted to let you all know there is a brand new coffee table book
            by Companion Press on the JMT!
            Check it out at http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/
            <http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/>
            Shame less promotion, I know.
            John

          • John
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 13, 2009
              Thank you Roleigh

              Yes, we have received the limited edition copies from the publisher and have begun shipping.

              For those of you that might be interested at looking at photos I put up a gallery from the book at  http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/19/41/

              As well, I did a JMT slideshow on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1FwGspvNlg

              I hope you enjoy the photos and thanks to all!

              John

              PS  Raining hard here at Crooked Creek and we see snow just up Rock Creek

            • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 13, 2009
                Wow make me want to put my pack on and head on the trail. Nice job

                From: "John" <shop@...>
                Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:26:56 -0000
                To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>

                --- In johnmuirtrail@ yahoogroups. com, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:

                > I just received my autographed book today (I was told I got the first
                > shipped signed edition), it is unbelievably most beautiful and most
                > fantastic. An absolute valued and most treasured book. For all who have
                > hiked the JMT, I highly, most highly recommend this book.
                >
                > On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM, johndittli shop@... wrote:
                >

                > > Hi All
                > > I just wanted to let you all know there is a brand new coffee table book
                > > by Companion Press on the JMT!
                > > Check it out at http://johndittli. com/site/ content/view/ 57/48/
                > > <http://johndittli. com/site/ content/view/ 57/48/>
                > > Shame less promotion, I know.
                > > John

              • Bunny
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 19, 2009
                  I just finally took a look at this. Wow! I am blown away! Awesome!
                  Kudos!

                  Bunny

                  --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "johndittli" <shop@...> wrote:

                  > Hi All
                  > I just wanted to let you all know there is a brand new coffee table
                  book
                  > by Companion Press on the JMT!
                  > Check it out at http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/
                  > <http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/>
                  > Shame less promotion, I know.
                  > John

                • John
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 20, 2009
                    Thank you Bunny, I'm glad your enjoying it.

                    John

                    --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Bunny" <JiveBunny1@...> wrote:

                    > I just finally took a look at this. Wow! I am blown away! Awesome!
                    > Kudos!
                    >
                    > Bunny
                    >
                    > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "johndittli" <shop@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi All
                    > > I just wanted to let you all know there is a brand new coffee table
                    > book
                    > > by Companion Press on the JMT!
                    > > Check it out at http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/
                    > > <http://johndittli.com/site/content/view/57/48/>
                    > > Shame less promotion, I know.
                    > > John

                  • John
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 7, 2009
                      If any of you are going to be on the Sierra eastside, there will be a couple of Walk the Sky book events soon. At the Crowley Lake Library on 12/13 4-7 and Booky Joint in Mammoth on 12/19 4-6. Stop in and say hi!

                      John