Re: [John Muir Trail] Digest Number 64

  • Robert Richey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hi Loren. I was planning on taking a one week hike in late July, probably
      on the High Sierra Trail, but I'm open to joining up with a group for a
      different intenerary. I section hiked the JMT over the last 3 years. What
      part were you considering? - Bob R

      > Subject: Hiking Partner Wanted
      >
      > I am interested in hiking 70-100 miles of the JMT this summer.
      > Starting late in July would be best for me. If you are interested,
      > let me know. I have hiked the entire trail before.

    • Loren
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Richey" <rrichey@c...>